Monday, January 12, 2009

MY IDOL..

emm..how to say? actually there are reason why i wrote on this blog...

actually ,before this i like english so much.When i was form 4 my teacher teach me how to improve our english by wrote d diary..At that moments,i like english so much..like crazy learn english..but after dat,,when i was form 5 d teacher hve 2 remove from our school bcause she only prctical teacher in our school..what the d damm..after that moments i hate english so much..even to talk english is d scarry thing in my life..until i register myself in the university i offered earlier,UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA PAHANG.until this time i can't accept english as well as before 2..emm..what 2 do.???.i just keep learning english because it was one of the major subject that i've 2 take..but now i think i 'v got an inspiration 2 keep in learn about english..n 2 love english but not forget our Malay's language..

my friend's blog had inspired me 2 write in english n 2 major in this language..plus,i've think dat this language will help me in facing LI later on..that was hard 4 me..coz after form 5 i've found that i'm so week in english..i don't hve any interest 2 learn this language..but i've learn a lot from my rumates,friends how 2 major in english..love 2 read the long sentences dat make by my friends in english language..hihihi..hope i can be like dat 2..huhuhu..

p/s:anyone who has a tips,pleaseeee help me..uhuk3..

2 comments:

  1. of course LAH you can master English. Don't worry LAH... Practice makes perfect. For pronunciation, sing English songs. Look at the lyrics, and refer to dictionary to understand each word of that lyrics. REMEMBER! Always look up in dictionary. Watch English movies with subtitles, read those subtitles while listening to the audio of those movies. Speak English everyday, doesn't matter if it broken English... No one would care LAH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu..thanks adeq abg..but i think kl nk ckap lam english only in few minutes je..hihihi...then no more..but btw,thanks a lot 4 ur tips..i'll try my best 2 keep in practise english language..thanks..luv u..hihihi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...